Ok everyone! Thank you so much for waiting, shipment took a little longer then I expected. A little info on the bomber:
I ordered sizes 4&6. I’m 5’8 165lb 36DDD possibly DD I’ve been loosing weight. I find the size 4 to be snug around the bottom area. The boob area fits well I can zip it all the way up with out looking like my boobs are about to bust through the zipper haha. Everything i ordered from the Carli Byble line I ordered a size down, i’m trying to lose 15-20 more pounds. ….now I have to buy a steamer, Silk/Satin wrinkles easily -.-
I plan to do give a ways every 1-3 months, I have duplicates of things and hell why not?? I’m still trying to pick up more bombers since PEOPLE HAVE A LIFE AND CAN’T SIT AROUND FOR HOUR’S AND GET NOTHING!!!! I have a mental note of what sizes to shoot for and these will not be given away these will be for sale. All I can do is do my best!
I love talking make up and have been into beauty (like every other girl in the world) My whole Life! So here are the rules…
- Whats your holy grail make up product?
- what was the very first make up product you’ve applied to your face? example mine was my grandmothers red lip stick, when I was 5 🙂
- what was the worst product you’ve recently tried?
- ANNNNNNNND thats it! Pretty simple right? It’s suppose to be fun! You can stick around or you can win your products and leave no worries. The point is in life you gotta give here and there. I hope you stick around and see my many adventures and share our love for the beauty world!
- Note this is a Size 6 thats available for this give away.
- Feel free to follow any of my other sites, It’s all a work in progress. Thanks again!
- Give away ends Tuesday, July 26th @8am that’ll give me time to get everything ready for shipment!